Recipes

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Guilt

 Why do I do this to myself?

I'm feeling awful at the moment. I think it's a combination of being sick since May, the stress over the other house, and the heat!  I have no energy at all.  I washed a few dishes and taught one class this morning and now feel totally wiped out.  I planned to cook lunch but can't stand in the hot kitchen long enough to cook!  But I feel guilty for not doing it, especially since David will cook after working 9 hours! I hate feeling like this. I'm pushing myself as much as possible to get things done but my energy level is so low.  

Also, the heat is very intense. It's 31C now but it will go up to 34C after lunch. The next ten days are forecasted to be the same.  We might get some rain tomorrow which cools things a bit!  But this heat will be for the next few months!  I have so much to do to get ready to move but have no idea how to get things sorted. I'm pushing the kids to do a lot as well but I feel overwhelmed by everything!  

The supermarket where Christopher works is closing this weekend.  He has another month of work then he will finish there.  He needs to find another job but where we are moving to is in the countryside and he can't drive.  Just another worry to add to my list!

Think I'll talk to the cats!  I don't want to moan to the kids too much.  They are helping as much as possible and it's not fair to dump on them when they are also dealing with different things!

I was trying to get photos of Alan and Toast, our two black cats. Alan had enough though and turned his back on me!

Alan and Toast

Alan turned round, no more photos!!!



2 comments:

  1. Just wondering, have you had your vitamin D checked? If low it will cause extreme tiredness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's something I hadn't thought of. I'll see about getting it checked, thanks!

      Delete