Recipes

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Back To The House

 David and I went early this morning just to check that everything was alright!  We've had a couple of weeks of intense rain and it's very windy now.  I'm worried about one tree that is next to the house. It's taller than the house if it falls because of the wind it could take out the roof!  Needs to be cut down but I think we might need a professional for that job.

I was surprised at how cool it was. There was a lovely breeze that made it feel a lot cooler than it actually was.  The old thermometer in the house said 28C but it didn't feel like that.

Blueberries

I managed to pick some blueberries.  Not that many but they'll be nice mixed with yoghurt and frozen. Nice cool snack!


in the car

I haven't been in the car for a few days, actually about 2 weeks.  I was rather shocked to see this in front of the passenger seat!  I'll have to ask Mikey about it later.


Made me laugh

I wish Japanese people understood English. This T-shirt says "Try sucking lips".

Gave me a laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment