Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2023

I Have My Work Cut Out For Me

 Before I get into the moaning part of this post some good news!!

Mikey is a lot better.  He was on a drip from Friday evening and not allowed to eat.  He said that he was feeling a lot better.  He had some lunch today, fish and miso soup, two things that he doesn't like! He has managed to keep the meal down and has no pain, so hopefully he will be discharged tomorrow.  

Hannah received her grade for the past semester, GPA of 3.3.  Very good, she is on track to graduate.  Yesterday she went to the city to see a musical.  She enjoyed herself.  Looked very grown up in her new dress.  I know she is 21 and an adult but she is still my little girl.


Looking smart!

David dropped her off at the station, on the way he stopped for gas, Hannah got this interesting photo

Hannah and David
They really look alike!

Now to the moaning part.
This morning David and I went to the other house.  I haven't been since June,  it's just too hot for me.  the electricity is turned off so there is no air conditioning and I think the units in the house are too old.  This is what greeted me!






The weeds have just taken over!!  So have to sort that out as well as the interior of the house.
The problem is the yard here is just as bad!

Back of the house

The passage to the back of the house before

And after

So looks like getting up early and getting it done, again!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment