Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Daivd's Birthday

 Yesterday was David's birthday.  Twenty-nine years old!!!  I don't know why but I'm always surprised at the age of my kids, I guess I just feel that old!  In my mind, I'm still a spring chicken, but my body feels like 90!!

We had a nice lunch.  One problem with David's birthday is that it falls on the Obon holiday when relatives get together.  Supermarkets have a lot of lovely food but it's a bit more expensive.  I had saved some money so I could buy a lot of nice stuff, sushi, roast beef, pizza, etc.  We also got cake, it was far too hot to try and make one!!!

lunch

cake

It was nice just to sit and talk.  When David was younger we had to go to my mother-in-law's for lunch. David told me yesterday that he thought that they were celebrating his birthday, he couldn't figure out why he got two parties. 


Few photos!

After Alan got covered in sugar

UK 2002


With Granddad


Took 3 hours to get this photo





with his dog

UK

All the kids yesterday

photo bombed by Christopher



No comments:

Post a Comment