Pages

Monday, August 21, 2023

Hannah And The Cats

 Hannah loves our cats.  She feeds them, makes sure they have enough water, brushes them, plays with them and takes loads of photos, almost everyday.  90% of the photos on Hannah's phone are of cats.  Not just our cats but any cat that she sees wondering around.  The only thing she won't do is clean the litter box.  She tries but most of the time she is just heaving, I'm the same so I understand that.  She also spends a lot of money buying cat toys, beds and snacks.  And the past few visits to the vets she has paid for.  So this is really nice to see but she also drives me crazy.  Everyday she asks me if a certain cat is okay.  The other week she noticed that Sam wasn't peeing, she asked me if he was sick.  I don't know.  Then Mama was looking very skinny, again is she sick.  Sometimes when the cats fight they get injured, she will worry like crazy until the cat is okay.  I told her that if she like this with the cats what will she be like when she has kids.  I can imagine getting calls in the middle of the night or Hannah spending every other day at the doctors.  

This autumn Hannah is going to an elementary school for a month for teacher training.  The school is in the city so she has to get an appartment for a month.  She needs to find something is furnished and can lease for a month.  There will be four students at the same school, Hannah has been asked to be the leader for her group.  She is both excited and scared.  The trainee teachers have to teach a few classes not just assist.  I know that she will over think things but I feel she will be alright.  I won't but I plan to visit on the weekend to bring her food.  She won't have much time to cook so having a few home made things to warm up will help.


Off to see a musical, her other obsession

On her birthday

Mama hiding from a thunderstorm


No comments:

Post a Comment