Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2024

The House.....Again

Another morning at the other house!  Still so much to do. 

Today we managed to clear out the entrance.  Most of that was our stuff that had been dumped there.  About 3/4 I trashed, the rest went into storage to be sorted when I'm feeling better and not so pressured to get things done! 

The entrance

On the left are shoe cupboards, really big ones.  They were full of old shoes.  Most were never used but they have all gone in the trash, except the ones on the highest shelf, even Mikey had a hard time reaching them, we will need a step ladder next time.  The space in front, with the two ladies sitting, drives me crazy.  It's for displays but I don't want to use it like that.  For me, it's dead space that could have been used better.  I'm thinking of putting up a curtain and using it to store the vacuum cleaner etc.  There's no place to keep cleaning supplies, so everything was in the corridor!!

I found something interesting in the small cupboard underneath. 

My find

not sure what this says

This is really heavy.  For some unknown reason, I really like it.  One of the few things I want to keep!


with one of Hannah's old dolls

Mikey couldn't decide which one was creepier!!

After two hours of lugging boxes we were finished for the day.

We went for a drive to a town about 20 minutes away.  It has a nice old town area but we didn't stop. Hannah took a few photos as we drove through.




Some of the old buildings.  I hope to go again when we have a bit of time to explore this area!

Right now I'm tired but it's a good tired.  The feeling of getting something done.  Still a lot more to do!  We will get there. one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment