Recipes

Friday, August 16, 2024

The End....

 ....of my summer holiday. Back to teaching on Monday.  I'm not that busy but on the days I have classes I have to be aware of the time, some projects take a few hours to complete, plus I need to have energy to work into the evening.

I managed to get a few things done, of course not as much as I would have liked.  Never is! 

I packed up four more boxes of books from my room, Hannah sorted a big bag of clothes to go to the recycle store and a friend came and took another box of children's books from the room I use to teach in.

I need to tackle the walk-in closet and the room that was the office but is now a second teaching room and a dumping ground! I don't know if anybody else does this but when random things need a place they get dumped in the office, my idea is to sort them later, but somehow later never comes! The cupboard under the stairs needs cleaning out and the shoe cupboard, lots of old shoes that need to be thrown out!  

I've packed up most of my baking things but still have kitchen gadgets that I won't be using until the cooler weather, so that's a project for next week.

I hope we can move in the middle of November, that is 86 days, 2 months, and 25 days!  Not long at all!

There are still things that need fixing at the other house. The toilets still need seeing to, I hope to get that done next week.  I want to put a sunroom on the front of one of the rooms, it's similar to a conservatory, but not as big.  I want another room for the cats, also sunrooms are good for hanging laundry when it's rainy! I've looked online but need to go to stores to see exactly what they are like.

I would love to change the kitchen and bathroom but I think that will have to wait until next year!

This morning Fred and Alan were fighting, there was blood at the top of the stairs and paw prints going from David's room but I can't see who was bleeding.  

Alan

Fred

The two culprits but don't they look innocent!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment