Recipes

Thursday, August 15, 2024

David

 Today is David's birthday! 30 years old!

As always I feel the past 30 years have gone by very fast. 

He struggled so much in school with bullying but he always persevered. He could also be very cheeky. One time his teacher came to the house. She said that she had been looking for David at each break time as he hadn't done his homework. David said every time he saw his teacher he went the opposite way because he knew he was in trouble! 

He loves jokes!  When I went to Kyoto a few years ago he called me and said that there was a big leak in the kitchen sink. I asked him to send a photo so I could see what had happened. He sent me a photo of leeks in the sink.  

I'm wondering what his 30s will bring!  He has to find another job.  I would like him to get something that leads to a career. But he is happy to do part-time jobs. He said that his ideal job would be one where he just has to read!!!

I did a nice lunch for him and have some choux cream cakes for later. 

Nice lunch

I never know what to get David. He always says that he doesn't want anything. Hannah found a great T-shirt online. It says "I work to buy the cat's food!" which is true. He thought it was very funny!


Laughing at his T-shirt

Just a few photos. I have a lot of him as a kid but not so many in his teen years. I probably have more but need to pull out all the photo albums to find them!!


Just born

few months old with Mikey

with Hisao and Mikey

On Granddad's lap

Not sure how old here, 10 maybe!

He's taken so many selfies over the past few years, most of them pulling faces or posing with the cats!



with cats or pulling faces

My second son is now 30!  Does that mean I'm old?



No comments:

Post a Comment