Recipes

Friday, August 16, 2024

Fluffy Tofu With Chives

 This is a recipe I found on Instagram. I added panko (Japanese bread crumbs) as the tofu didn't hold together as I fried it.

1 block of firm tofu, drained

1 egg

small bunch of chives, cut small 

enoki mushrooms, cut small

panko about a handful, this wasn't in the original recipe. I just added some until the mixture came together

1 cube of chicken bullion

3 tablespoons of potato starch

sesame oil for frying


In a bowl crumble the tofu, add the other ingredients, and mix well

Shape them into oval balls and fry in the sesame oil until done, I think I cooked them for about 10 minutes.

Very easy recipe. Also because it's a lot of protein it helps to feel full longer.

Fluffy Tofu with chives

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment