Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Finally

 I made a start on sorting and packing.

We have two rooms that we use to teach in, sometimes Mikey and I have classes at the same time.  The main room is kept tidy, most of the time but the second room is a dumping ground and recently it became very bad, embarrassingly bad! 






looks like a hoarders place!!

I can't believe I let it get so bad, I think I was going around with my eyes closed!

So today Christopher and Hannah helped to sort, box up and throw out.  Christopher was good at moving the boxes and bookshelves out, Hannah was good at throwing things away.  I want to keep things but Hannah would just say you don't need it!!  We got about 5 bags of trash from two bookshelves, big bags!  Not finished but a very good start!

Also found some interesting things!

Hisao's notebook

Found an old notebook that Hisao was using to sketch out our first leaflet.  This notebook is 33 years old! 

Old marker pen
This pen as well.  Hisao made a lot of materials when we first started to teach so he bought a lot of marker pens!!  
I wonder what else I'll find as I sort out things!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow you are not alone in having to deal with the accumulated artifacts of a lifetime. I recently helped a person clean their bedsit and it was full of years of undiscarded trash -- even pizza boxes, fried chicken bones, unused medicine etc. We all get into trouble with managing our stuff at one point or another. Yours seems a relatively minor case. :-) You did great.

    ReplyDelete