Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Poor Christopher!

 At the beginning of the week, Christopher got a fever.  At first, I thought it was similar to Mikey last week, fever for a day and then a few days of allergies but no!!!  Christopher's fever wouldn't break, constantly 38C and above.  Then he got a sore throat so I sent him off to the doctors thinking it might be tonsilities.  He has the flu but very mild, with no body aches, just fever and sore throat!  He is not happy because he had four days' holiday from work this week and had planned to go out to a few places!  I'm a bit worried as he was hanging about for a few days not realizing it was flu so there is a possibility that everybody might get it!  I'm feeling tired but not sure if that means I'm getting sick or just tired.

After my insomnia the other night and talking with my friends I've realized that fighting against the inevitable is a waste of energy.  We have to move to that house and I'm going to have to work hard to make it good.  So I'm looking at reforming the kitchen, bathroom and toilets. I would love a nice modern kitchen with an island, I think there is enough room!!  

Another thing that has cheered me up is, if the rumors are true, that Costco is opening in a city between here and the other house.  I'll never have any money!  I hope they open as buying a piece of meat for roasting would really help.  I have a slow cooker, so putting some meat in and leaving it to cook while teaching would help a lot!





No comments:

Post a Comment