Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Bit Worried

Sunday I was very busy, cooked two full meals, and cleaned out one room. Not that much really but I'm exhausted!  Monday I had a headache all day, so just rested.  This morning I felt better so I tidied the kitchen and made lunch.  Since lunch I've felt sick and really tired.  I've noticed over the past year that one day of work or going out leaves me feeling tired the next day.  Is this just getting old or is something else going on.  What worries me is how do I cope with moving?  Even doing things bit by bit, cleaning out the other house and moving some things as the other house gets cleaned still leaves a lot to be done when we move altogether!  I know that the bulk of the heavy work will be done by the kids but still leaves a lot to be done by me!!

So what to do?  I guess get back to healthier meals and start exercising.  Sounds so easy but to start seems impossible.  Last weeks dinners weren't to bad, lots of vegetable soups.  Exercise is just chasing the cats!!

I have to give myself a kick up the backside and get things going.  I have a busy few days coming up,  couple of lessons tomorrow, have to go to the city hall on Thursday and somebody coming to see about lessons, then Friday and Saturday are busy teaching!  Also I want to make some worksheets for Fridays classes!!  It's early evening now so going to get some dinner and have an early night.  Tomorrow is a new day, I have to make it better!

Also there is a lot of flu going around.  Last week Mikey had a fever for one day but then the most awful runny nose and sneezing fits.  He's recovered but now Christopher is down with a fever, 38.5C and sore throat.  He should of worked today but had to call in sick!   The weather has been very mild here this winter and I think these bugs are just hanging around!

Just a cat photo, just because they are cute!  Unless it's 1am and they are shouting outside my room!


Cats life, snuggled up together!



No comments:

Post a Comment