Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2024

The House, Cats And A New Gadget

 Went to the other house today. Haven't been for a while so I thought I should check on things.  I thought that new houses were being built behind us but it looks like they have just cleared the old house and overgrown yard.  At least it looks a lot better.  In my mind, I thought that most had been done but looking today I can see that there is still a lot to be done. I've decided to not even try to get anything done there for the next month, it's just too cold.  I'll focus on cleaning and packing here, then from March do as much as possible before the extreme heat starts.  I'm really no good at weather extremes.

The cats are driving me crazy. Yes, they are cute and yes I really love them but the constant fighting is too much.  Almost every day two or three will start with the yowling and hissing.  If somebody doesn't separate them at that point there is fur flying and blood splatters on the floor and wall!! The other morning I came down and the corridor looked like something from CSI.  What really gets me is that they fight, then curl up together to sleep. I really don't understand cats!!

All curled up together

And my new gadget is a blood pressure monitor.  The last few times at the doctor my blood pressure has been a bit high so the doctor suggested buying one to use at home.  Tried it yesterday and my reading was a bit high but not as bad as at the doctors.  I hope that by losing more weight, and getting my diabetes under control that this will sort itself out!!

blood pressure monitor



No comments:

Post a Comment