Pages

Friday, January 5, 2024

Christopher

 Today was Christopher's birthday. 26!!!!

I made his favorite lunch, breaded pork cutlet, I did it on the grill instead of deep frying! Miso soup and two kinds of salad, and of course rice!

No presents, no money!  I hope to have some extra at the end of the month then I can take him shopping!


Today's lunch

With every birthday I always feel nostalgic.  Time really does fly by.  For me Christopher was an easy baby,  I guess being the third one and born healthy I didn't worry as much.  His biggest problem as a baby and toddler was all the middle ear infections he got and the barbaric way that the doctors took care of it.  Every time he got a middle ear infection the doctor would cut the eardrum to drain what was inside.  I changed doctors after an English doctor told me off.  We went to England when Christopher was a toddler and of course, the flight made his ears bad.  I took him to the local GP who was really upset at the scar tissue on the eardrum.  The doctor told me that this practice was done many years ago but now medicine is better and the cutting procedure is not necessary. 

I found some photos of a very young Christopher.

Baby Christopher

Maybe 10 here

six?

Long ago birthday

The question is how old do I look, answer 28!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment