Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wednesday

I hope that today is better than the last few days.  I feel as though I have lost focus and energy to get things done.  Part of it is the weather, even though it is just after 7am I am already sweating buckets.  It is so hard to focus when the heat starts.  Most years I have all the big cleaning done by now but this year I am so behind.  One problem was using the car to store things in.  When the car went we had to take all the stuff out, everything got dumped in the dinning area!
disaster!           

Got some of the stuff put away but there is always more that needs to be done. Since hubby died we haven't been using the dinning table to eat on, to many memories! But I want to get back into the habit of eating there, eating on the small table encourages watching TV while eating.  Sometimes that is okay but not everyday and every meal.

Part of being so unfocused is being so tired.  I get up at 5:30 almost everyday.  Christopher needs an obento and I like to make a good breakfast for the kids.  They don't have lunch until 12:20 and I feel it is too long without something. I am moving away from traditional breakfast foods, Hannah doesn't like eggs or cheese.  Have to be creative!

Gourmet breakfast,  miso soup, rice, sausages and spinach, banana, yogurt and cornflakes.

Let's hope I can get a few things done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment