Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Book Off equals Rip Off

I am hopping mad!  Yesterday Mikey and David took some books to Book Off.  Mikey had a full set of kids books, I sent two new English text books with Cd's that had never been opened and 6 other Japanese books on business, hard cover and new looking.  For all that they gave 70yen.  That is not a typo 70 yen.  The text books will resell for at least 1000yen each, the cover price on one was 2500yen and Book Off resells for at least half the cover price.  My biggest problem now is what to do with all the books we have. Hubby was running a Yahoo Auction site to resell books.  Started with books we had lying around but kind of grew out of control.  I am now left with over 2000 books that are taking up space.  I could send more to Book Off but I hate being ripped off like that!!  I know I won't make a lot of money off the books but at least a bit would be nice!!  Any ideas?
 I managed to get my temper under control enough to make a nice dinner.  I found a recipe for Tomato-Zucchini Bake at Health.com

Tomato-Zucchini Bake
I had to change it up a bit as I had no Parmesan cheese.
Here is the link to the recipe  http://www.health.com/health/recipe/0,,10000001906403,00.html
This site has a lot of interesting recipes, I might try a few out.

No comments:

Post a Comment