Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Is this June?

I can't believe that it is June.  Six months of the year have gone already!  Far too fast! Last night I was looking for a form that I need to fill out.  Mikey was trying to get me to remember where I moved it to, but the first 4 months of the year are a blur.  I have a few clear memories but it all seems to be in a fog.  Maybe that is how we survive grief.
Also the first 2 days of June have been cool. It is usually so hot and humid, so the past two days of shivery cool days have been a real blessing. I think I am the only one enjoying this weather, the kids kept on "It's cold" all I could say is that it is wonderful! 
Last night I made lasagna for dinner. I haven't made it in ages so it was a nice change. And chocolate cupcakes to follow.  I am wondering how much longer I'll be able to bake!

cupcakes, first time I have tried frosting them, turned out okay

Hannah in her new clothes, I love the pants, she thinks they are strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment