Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

May was a good month

May didn't start out very well, it was too hot and I had a hard time with that.
But I managed to get a lot done!
Bank is sorted out, still waiting on the post office.  Got the trees cut in the yard, went to MIL's and picked up some of the summer stuff we have in storage there. got rid of the car so I don't have to pay for the tax.  Kids are settled into school and are use to the schedules they have.  So all in all a good month.
Yesterday we washed the dog.  She is a yard dog but still needs a good shampoo every now and then.  Biggest problem is that she hates water.  We tried washing her outside but we have no place to corner her, and seem to spend more time chasing her than washing.  So yesterday I decided to get her into the bathroom.  She came into the house okay but as soon as she saw the bathroom she froze!!  I tried to bribe her with some ham, but didn't work!   Finally between me pulling and Christopher pushing we got her in.  Took ages to do her and we got as wet as the dog, but she is clean....for now!
Today my friend took me and Hannah shopping. I had fun trying all sorts of clothes on Hannah.  Bought her enough to get through summer.
Also Hannah made dinner tonight, curry soup.  She made it at school last week and wanted to try it for herself.  I was busy teaching so she had the kitchen to herself, she did very well. The only problem was the onions!!!




Hannah busy at work and the finished soup

No comments:

Post a Comment