Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I have to loose weight

I know I started this as a new page but haven't figured out how to add to it!  So it will have to go here.
Friday and Saturday nights were awful, I just can't or won't stop munching at night.  Maybe it a subconscious death wish, life is very hard at the moment and wanting to escape is overwhelming.  But I have kids to take care of and there needs should go first!  So I have to push myself to be more aware in everything I do.  Today I want to clean upstairs, we have been moving the bedrooms round since March but still haven't finished, so once I get off the computer I am rounding up the kids and getting to work.  Also I have to keep throwing out things that are no longer useful, hanging on to stuff isn't helpful.
What does any of this have to do with loosing weight?  For me the hardest part of loosing weight is the mental part, the thinking that goes with it.  At the moment I feel that my life is a mess, my house is a mess so why bother to improve myself.  So I will start with the externals, cleaning up and clearing out, then as I feel better about things around me, lot less stressful as well, I will have more power to deal with loosing weight.  Does that make sense?

1 comment:

  1. For me the car is my downfall... I spend a lot of time driving to different work places, to pick the kids up etc. and I don't seem to be able to drive unless I have a snack in my hand! I know I need to do something about my weight too, but it is so hard to get motivated to do anything. Hopefully your success will inspire me to try a bit harder too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete