Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Finally

 The weather is cooling down.  Days are still hot, low 30 degrees, better than nearly 40 degrees.  Evenings, nights and mornings are lovely.  Lower 20 degrees.  It's so nice not to have to use the air conditioner all night,  I usually put it on for about an hour on dry mode, it's still very humid, so that really helps.  

The other morning I decided that since it's rather cool I should tackle the garden.  The weeds are as tall as me in some places!  I was really determined to make a difference but after 15 minutes I couldn't do anymore, my back and legs were very painful.  I did a bit and I guess it's a start.  I've asked the kids to help on Sunday, I'm hoping that we can get a lot done if we all pitch in!

One thing that I've noticed as the weather cools down the cats have started to fight more. I think that when it's too hot the cats just don't have the energy to fight.  The past few nights Hannah and I have been racing up and down stairs to stop the cats fighting!!


Still warm enough to lie like this!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment