Pages

Friday, September 8, 2023

What A Night

 It all started with bugs on the window, stink bugs!!!  The nights are rather cool so I want to open the windows instead of using the air conditioning.  So I opened the window and kept the screen closed, I noticed two or three stink bugs.  Two or three I could deal with, as long as they stay away from the small holes and don't come inside.  I sat reading for a while, looked up and found the screen covered in these bugs.

That's only half of them!!

So I closed the window and put on the air conditioner!

Got into bed, just drifting off when one of the cats started to meow and scratch at my door.  Got out of bed to find Fred sitting there, he suffers from seperation anixety (yes it is a thing in cats!).  So I petted him and talked to him for a bit, he calmed down and I went back to bed for all of 30 minutes.  Fred again, really pitiful meowing.  Got up, again, went and sat in David's room for about half an hour, just playing with Fred, again he seemed settled, back to bed.  Again the cats started, this time Fred and Mama, it's now 3am and I've had about one hours sleep!  Hannah got up and fed them, good, maybe I can get some sleep.  But of course not, after they had eaten Fred and Alan got into a fight, gripping each others throats,  fur flying, cats flying around.  Hannah helped to seperate them, I got my feet scratched up.  We locked Fred downstairs in the living room and left Alan in the corridor.  It was now just after 4am, I finally got to sleep. Talk about a wild night!!  I thought that having 4 children I would be use to this but not really.  Today is very busy with teaching and I am so miserable!!  I hope tonight will be better!!!

Fred

David and Alan



No comments:

Post a Comment