Pages

Monday, September 18, 2023

Sixty Two By Sixty Two

 I've been debating whether to post this or not, but I know if I don't I won't feel accountable!!

So I still need to lose a lot of weight.  At least 30 kilos (about 4 stones) to get to the right weight for my height according to BMI charts that I've looked at!

So I've decided to make a goal of getting to 62 kilos by the time I'm 62 next August!

That is going to be a lot of hard work!! I can't think of losing 30 kilos, it's too much and I feel overwhelmed by the idea!  So I'm going to break it down,  first goal is to get under 90kgs.  I'm now about 95kgs, so I hope in a few weeks I can do that!!!

I'm also going to find some exercise I can do.  Since having a herniated disc in my neck in February I've been suffering from pain in my neck and upper back.  So I want to find some simple stretches to help that area a bit.  Also, I have to be careful not to irritate my knee, it's not too painful at the moment but I don't want it to flair up.  One thing is that with the weather slowly cooling down, I can get more done here and at the other house which is all good exercise.  

Wish me luck!!

David!
David keeps taking my phone and taking silly selfies, so I told him that I was going to post them on here.  Don't think he'll stop but it's fun!!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck Jackie. You can do this. Some kind of exercise is good -- something you enjoy, like a brisk walk and/or table tennis! Something that gets you moving. Swimming also excellent. Doesn't have to be fo so long, but try to do it every day (or every two days).
    Then what I did was cut down the carbs I ate in the evening. I never measured it, I just ate less rice or potato etc. Over a couple of months it began to work. Wishing you well and your sons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julian! I know what to do but doing it is another thing! My exercise the past two days has been running up and down stairs because the cats are fighting! Also I'm starting to do deep cleaning of the house but I do need more!! I'm hoping that the weather will cool down more so I can go for walks!!

      Delete