Pages

Monday, September 25, 2023

Desperate Measures

 I never thought I would have to beg for help!

I managed when Hisao died to keep us afloat, through cancer and getting the kids an education but this move has broken me!  I'm crying every single day because I don't see how to make the money we need.  The kids are helping as much as possible.  This month I'm short for the rent and that is with David buying food and cat food, Hannah paying for the vets and the other two buying things that we need, gas for the car, food sometimes and paying their own medical bills.

If I could get more students that would help but since the pandemic we haven't recovered.  

I know that moving will mean not paying rent, which is good, but having to take out a loan is the same thing.  I'm beyond angry at the state of the house, it's not liveable at all.  I've tried to be positive about it but I'm just stressed.  It's sad that the only place I like in the house is the outside bench, that's the only place I feel comfortable.  

So I've set up a crowdfunding campaign.  I don't know if this will work but I've got to try, I have no other ideas on how to make money.  That's not true I have plenty of ideas but no money to start them!!   

Here is the link to my campaign.  One Year Before We Have To Move | GoGetFunding

Hope that works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment