Pages

Monday, July 31, 2023

Of Course

 Christopher has Covid!!

Poor lad!!!  He isn't very sick but has an awful sore throat.  All he has eaten is tofu, boiled eggs, jelly and peaches.  I'll make a smoothie later for him.  His fever is high, 39C but the medicine he got from the doctor should help.  My worry at the moment is Hannah.  She has tests all this week and next.  Also, she is overtired from the heat and working so much.  I hope she doesn't catch it!  I think because she is out of the house a lot she should be okay. I didn't think Christopher caught it from Mikey but I just checked and from exposure to symptoms is from 2 days to 2 weeks!! I always thought it was a shorter period!  I guess we are all exposed!  Looks like getting the alcohol out and cleaning everything!!!

Today is very hot, 36C at the moment, feels like 43C.  I'm sitting with a fan on me, helps a bit!  Poor cats are suffering but they won't stay in the rooms with air conditioning.  Most have taken over the stairs.

3rd stair down, death trap!!

View from the entrance

I'm hoping to post some recipes soon.  Still need to watch sugar and carbs but that is what I'm craving. Especially ice cream!  But need to stay away and eat more healthy foods!!  I just wish fruit was as cheap as ice cream!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment