Pages

Monday, July 31, 2023

Christopher

 Looks like some kind of summer cold is making the rounds.

The other week Mikey got Covid, very mild and he recovered in 3 days!

Today it's Christopher's turn.  He was complaining of a sore throat earlier but he had been in the air conditioning so I thought it was just that!  He went to work but came back a few hours later.  Sore throat and 38C fever.  He's taken some medicine but the doctors are closed until tomorrow.  I really hope it's just a cold.  In Japan, there's a saying that only idiots catch a cold in summer!!!  Just saying!!!

Christopher and David

I hope I don't get sick.  Although I've been feeling a bit under the weather recently!  Not really a cold but just feeling blah.  I put it down to the heat and humidity!!

Also, there are a lot of summer festivals.  The past few years there haven't been so many or really scaled back because of the pandemic.  Last weekend was the festival here, Mikey got a place to sell cotton candy.  And there were fireworks.  Hannah took some photos, not great but you can see the fireworks.


There was a crow watching, can you see it?



No comments:

Post a Comment