Pages

Monday, January 23, 2023

More Bad News

 We haven't even got out of January and we've been hit with another load of bad news!

We have to move from this house!

On Monday Mikey went to the real estate to renew the contract, we do this every two years.  He was told that the owners of the house want to move back here but we can stay for the next two years.

I'm shocked, I really didn't see this coming.  I'm deverstated, the thought of moving is so depressing.  Because we have cats then getting another rental in this area is basically impossible so we will have to move to my mother in laws house.  The dump!  We will have to spend a fortune on it to make it livable. There is no main sewage in that area so septic tanks are the norm.  When we lived there before I was told that the tank had broken and the toilet waste was seeping into the ground.  I have no idea where the water comes from but surely that is something should of been fixed when it happened.  The house is too small, two bedrooms.  Hannah won't be living with us then, she will graduate university and will be sent to a school.  But even so two bedrooms for 4 adults doesn't work.  The area is awful, countryside.  Here there is a doctors, dentist and shops in walking distance of this house.  There is nothing unless you drive and I can't drive.  Also the people are small minded and racist.  I lived there for a year and hated every moment, the kids call it the year from hell.  

There is no upside to this.  I'll be 62 when we have to move and honestly I don't want to go.  

Mikey was so sweet.  He really worried about my reaction.  He told the other  kids first, even called my friend to help.  He taught my classes yesterday so I didn't have to deal with that.  He's good like that.

And of course today is very cold.  It's 4:20 in the afternoon and minus 3 degrees celsius!  It's been snowing on and off but the wind is strong.  

The cats are all snuggled up.

Cats are nice and warm



No comments:

Post a Comment