Pages

Monday, January 30, 2023

January

 Not a good start to 2023.

I was hoping for a lot of good news and positive happenings.  But not to be.

I did manage to drop 2kgs, which is amazing as I haven't been that good on my diet. I did manage to stop sugar and cut my carbs.  Carbs are harder than sugar, especially with the very cold weather we've had.  For some reason when it gets cold I want to eat more bread or potaotes.  The one week when the weather was mild I managed to have salad and some low fat protien for dinner, the next week when it went cold I was eating rice or bread!   I'm happy with 2kgs loss. The doctor said I have to drop at least 5kgs so that is a good start!

Then loosing the house.  I'm still in shock over that.  I honestly never saw it coming.  The owners of this house built it for their daughter.  She was killed in a car accident.  I thought that they wouldn't want to move back here because of bad memories but I guess I was wrong.   I'm trying to be positive but it's so hard.  The house we are moving to is small and not well kept.  I think the windows have only been cleaned once in the 30 years it's been there!  Then there is all the hassel of reformong it and making it livable.  I know we have two years but in reality finding time to go there and work on the house is hard.  I'm hoping to go on Friday and see what we can get done.  At least make a start.  I also have to start downing sizing here.   There are 6 rooms and living dining kitchen in this house.  The house we are moving to has 3 rooms and living, dinning kitchen area.  About half the size. 

Lets hope things get better!




Mikey bought new shoes and left the box, of course the cats tried to get in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment