Pages

Monday, January 2, 2023

Some Photos

 I wanted to put more photos yesterday but I'm having a hard time with my new computer.  I couldn't find the photos that I wanted to use.  Turns out that some were on Hannahs phone and hadn't been uploaded to Google.  So here are a few more photos from the other day!

Our cities mascot

Where we had lunch there were little cards on the table saying the table had been disinfected. After finishing your meal you should lie the card down so the staff know that the table needs cleaning.

Disinfected card
On the plaza outside of the station was the Christmas tree.  Must look nice in the evening,


Beautiful Tree

subway sign

One good thing is that in most places signs are in English,  I still get lost but have no excuse!

Hannah bought this cute cat

And of course the toilet instructions, these signs always get me.

Station toilet sign
The toilets were very clean and well kept.  Plenty of toilet paper, soap and paper towels.

Last night I wan't feeling so good.  I think I over did on the first plus my allergies were really bad!  Hannah went to the store to get something for dinner, I asked for a tin of soup. I was sat at the table playing with the tab on the tin when this happened.



The cats looking at me, thinking I have food for them.

Did get bit scarey!





1 comment:

  1. I think the cats were saying..."tuna fish..tuna fish"...LOL

    ReplyDelete