Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Cats

 I tried to make a blog for my cats but gave up.  I would rather focus on this blog. My cats are really part of my life.  They drive me crazy, make me laugh and help calm me when I'm feeling desperate.  They also keep me awake at night!

Fluffy has a new nickname, Chicken Thief.  David was making vegetarian curry, with grilled chicken and rice.  The chicken cooked up very quickly, so he left it on the grill while waiting for the rice to finish cooking.  I saw Fluffy go into the kitchen (living room, dinning room and kitchen are open plan, no doors to the kitchen).  A few minutes later I could hear this chobbling and chewing noise.  Went to see, Fluffy had grabbed the biggest piece of chicken!  She ate the whole lot!

Chicken Thief (sorry about the floor)

Next was Alans turn to get into mischief.  In Japanese cooking we use shaved fish flakes.  The cats love these.  I left a bag on the counter that got Alans interest but managed to move them before he got into them.  I put the bag in the cupboard.  The next day David was holding Alan covered in sugar.  Alan had managed to get on the counter and reached up to open the cupboard.  But an open bag of sugar was leaning on the door and he got covered in sugar, the counter and cloor was also covered.  Alan's new nickname is Sugar Baby.


Sweet cat!


No comments:

Post a Comment