Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Birthdays

 Last week was Christophers birthday!  He's now 25!  I wanted to make his birthday lunch but I wasn't feeling so good, maybe side effects from my new medicine.  I started but David had to finish, we had tonkatsu (bread pork chops, deep fried) miso soup, shrimp in a chilli sauce, salad and rice.  It was nice.  Christopher had to work in the afternoon so we had cake in the evening.  Christopher loves cheesecake and I had the stuff to make it but just couldn't so Mikey and David went and bought some, except for Hannah, she doesn't like cheese cake, doesn't like cheese!

Cakes for Chistopher

The baby is Christopher

With Hisao

Now

Monday is Mikey's birthday.  31!  That is hard to believe, except for the aches and pains I have I don't feel old enough to have a 31 year old son!   Planning to make sheperdas pie tomorrow.  Mikey loves his meat!

Fluffy using Mikey to look outside

As a baby

with David

I'm still figuring out what I can eat.  Also I need to start some exercise, I think about it but haven't got round to it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment