Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

COLD

 It has been so cold the past two days.  Last night it was -4C and according to the forecast it could get as low as -6C tonight.  I like cold weather but that is crazy!  David is working nights at an internet cafe place.  In Japan these are places that have private rooms where you can stay overnight, it's registered as a hotel.  On any week night they get between 30 to 40 people staying there, last night was 98.  I think people who work here but have to drive back home didn't want to risk it.  Even though it was very cold we got little snow, 2 or 3 cms.  The biggest problem was the wind, it would suddenly pick up making it difficult to see.  Non of Mikey's students turned up so he had a free evening.  David, Christopher and Hannah had work.  Poor kids!  Hannah said that she couldn't figure out where the pavement was because of the snow.



Hannah took these on the way to her work.

I forgot to mention that Mikey took me shopping on Sunday and I almost got run over by an automatic floor cleaner.  The thing came round the corner rather fast and scared me!

This thing roams around cleaning and scaring people.



No comments:

Post a Comment