Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Christopher's Turn

 David was telling me a few days ago that when he was about 9 he watched a TV program saying that stress shortens a persons life.  He told me not to get too stressed.  The next day he broke his arm!  This seems to be a theme in my family, getting sick, breaking bones, job problems, the list goes on and on, all to make me stressed.

This time it's Christopher's  turn.  He has had glasses since he was in junior high school, too much computer, playing games and reading, he always has his nose in a book.  His glasses broke a while ago and he has been putting off getting new ones but he went today.  Apparently he has a problem with his right eye (he told me the term but I forgot what it is!).  He had to get a special lens for that side.  It's cost him over 200 pounds!  I hope this helps and he doesn't need anything else for his eyes.

Always seems to be something.

David is fine.  Spoiling the cats.  The past week he has bought a cat tower and water fountain for the cats!  I tell him to save his money but he seems to like buying things at the moment.

Cat fountain, took two days before they used it!


Cat tower


No comments:

Post a Comment