Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

David..........Again!!!!

 David has been working nights for the past few months, midnight to 9am.  It's good money and not hard work. He is working at an Internet Cafe, so serving food and drinks, signing people in and out and cleaning after each customer.  David says there is just enough work not to get bored but not too much that one feels overwhelmed.  Friday night I said goodnight to David and went to bed at about 11pm.  I heard David leave at 11:30.  At 12:15 our house phone rang.  I answered it, somebody from David's work was on the other end.  They were trying to explain something to me but I couldn't figure out what they were saying, plus I was going into panic mode.  David came tot he phone and said "Mom, I fainted".   So Mikey and I went to pick him up.  I wanted to go to the hospital but David just wanted to come home.  When he got home I checked his heart rate with a thing clips onto your finger.  His heart rate was very low, just 50 beats a minute.  This is the second time he has collapsed.  The first was two years ago.  That time we went to the hospital, they gave him a good check up and said he has low blood pressure.  Maybe it's the same this time.  I think he needs a complete check up but he says he is okay.  

David being cheeky.


1 comment:

  1. God, that is scarey. I hope he is okay. I hope all of you are okay.

    ReplyDelete