Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Spring

 The weather is lovely, it's warm outside with just the right breeze so it doesn't feel stuffy.  My camellia tree is blooming.  Both the house and the yard need a good cleaning.  But I feel like death warmed over!  Allergies are really bad this year.  I'm sitting here with my nose running, eyes burning and my throat feels like sand paper, and that is after taking medicine.   I really wanted to start spring cleaning before my spring holiday.  I always seem to spend my holidays either cleaning or being sick!  So this I thought I would start early but have been reduced to supervising!  David cleaned out our entrance, gave the floor a good scrub so it looks refreshed.  Christopher and Hannah helped with the dinning area, the floor needed a good wash.  There is still a lot to do but step by step.  My hope is to get things done before it gets too hot, there again I have that plan every year!


camellia tree

The yard, I want to grow something!
Lets hope that my health will improve soon!


1 comment:

  1. Just heard about the earthquake! Hope you all are ok.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete