Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2022

February

 I'm so glad February has finished!  Started with corona ended with a broken tooth and in between was cold and miserable!

March started with trying to get to the dentist.  Problem was I lost my national insurance card.  The last time I had it was when I got corona.  I honestly don't remember much from the first few days of being sick.  I might have thrown out the card by mistake, who knows?  I went to the dentist and was told I would have to pay 100% for treatment, with national insurance I only pay 30%.  The dentist would pay me back later but I didn't have enough money on me.  David went and got me a new card so next week back to the dentist!

And I have finally joined the 21st century, I have a smart phone.  David got it for me. But at the moment I can only use it in the house where there is Wi Fi.  The end of the month David is changing the phone company and will add me to his contract.

Our little visitor was taken back home!  David found a post on social media with a photo of the cat.  It belonged to really old lady , maybe near 100 years old.  She was so happy to get her cat back. 

Our cats are driving me crazy!  Poor Hannah got buried under three cats last night, she said she couldn't move at all!

With faces like this I can't stay angry long!

Christopher has been cooking again.  He made chicken rice with omelet.  Very nice and gave me a rest from the kitchen.
frying the chicken and vegetables



Add rice

Make omelet to put on top. Nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment