Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Haircut

 Hannah and I finally got to the hairdressers.  The hairdresser that I like and have been going to for over 20 years is in the next city so I have to wait until either David or Mikey can drive us.  I enjoy going, gives me a chance to practice my Japanese.  Also the lady that does my hair lived in the UK for a couple of years and still has a little English.  

Hannah with her cute bob

Hannah's new top
Excuse the mess in the 2nd picture, we are in the process of spring cleaning.
After the hairdressers we went shopping.  Hannah got herself a few new tops.  She spends ages on Instragram looking for fashion ideas, then spends ages walking around stores!  But she comes away with good things. She was looking for a spring coat but couldn't find one!
David and Hannah went to the local mall yesterday.  They were saying that the cherry blossoms are out.  But last night we had a very heavy rain storm so I'm wondering if there are any blossoms left.  Hannah managed to get a few nice photos.



Near the local mall, look nice.
The weather has gone back to winter.  Today was a bit warmer but the past week it has been cold.  Very strange as once it starts to warm up it doesn't go back!  But I'm enjoying it.  Much prefer cool weather to warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment