Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Intimidated

 Some of my students love my cats.  They are always asking to see photos or pet the cats.  Some want to see the cats but are afraid and others have allergies.  Also some kids are using this to put off study, which I understand, they are tired after school and probably would rather just relax.  When it's just a few minutes or the kids try to use English it's okay but sometimes it drags on and on, eating away at the time.  So I was thinking how to let the kids enjoy the cats without taking up time of the English class and decided to make a little blog.  Loads of photos, some stories of the cats antics and if I can figure it out some videos.  The kids can look at them on their time and if I keep the English simple (or translate the more difficult bits) it will give them some reading practice.  I was wondering are cat blogs a thing, would others than my student look at it, could I make a bit of money from it.  I looked up cat blogs and there are millions.  Most of them are geared toward taking care of cats, what food to give, best toys, how to help cats who are scared or recovering from being abandoned.  I have no advice to give.  I'm still learning about cats in general and my cats in particular.  I felt intimidated by these experts but then my blog has a different purpose!  So I am now wondering what to do.  To cat blog or not cat blog, that is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment