Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

New Stove Top

 At last I got a new stove top.  The old was getting to be very dangerous!  I burnt my hands the other week as a pot of boiling water was sliding off and I caught it!  Not nice and very painful.  The new one is nice, easy to use, has timer and temperature settings, easy to clean and it talks.  Freaked me out last night.  I was frying an egg, when a voice suddenly announced that the flame was too high and it was turning it down (in Japanese of course), a few minutes later it said that it was turning up again. Hannah downloaded an app for me so I can see if it has been left on when we go.  Very useful as a few times I've had to go back to check that the gas is off.  The app also has recipes and will regulate time and temperature.  

The top, it's a bit bigger which is good.

Controls for temp and timer.
I'm happy I can start cooking without worrying about pots falling off or gas escaping.



No comments:

Post a Comment