Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Managed To Get Out

 No where really exciting just to my mother in laws house to pick up the Christmas tree and decorations, I'm really behind this year as I usually have the tree up by the end of November!  Never mind.

I was dismayed at how bad the yard and house are.  We are still cleaning out everything but we haven't really had time, between work and weather it's been hard to really do a lot!  I can understand why a lot of people hire a company to clear out houses.  Even though I wasn't that close to my mother in law it is still sad to see all her stuff just being dumped.  She kept a load of stuff, some we got rid of when we lived with her but there is still too much!  One day it will be done!


This owl is outside mother in laws house, I might bring it here!

No very clear but one of the trees, the colors were a lot brighter.

After mother in laws I went shopping.  Where I live meat is very expensive, the next city over is a lot cheaper, so when I get chance I try to shop there! 

Feel a bit better, but very tired, might be the cold.  All I want to do is curl up with a nice cup of tea and a good book but I have to start teaching soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment