Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Nine Years

 Yesterday was nine years since Hisao passed away.

In some ways a long time, in others very short.  I still miss him everyday, as do the kids.  He is talked about all the time.  The other day Hannah was saying that one time she had set up her Sylvania family toys, houses, school and a kindergarten.  She was playing happily when Hisao said that he would play with her.  Hannah was so happy until he said "I can be Godzilla"  This was another story I hadn't known about!

Every year we celebrate the life he lived. But I also wonder what life he would of lived! Thinking on that I'm trying to live the life he would have had, being more proactive and not just reacting to things!  Making plans and following through with them.  Hisao was able to step back emotionally from situations and problems to think things through in a calm manner, I'm the opposite, I react and most of the time over react.  So I've been trying to step back, not easy but takes a lot less energy than screaming, ranting and crying.  This is one way I can honor my husbands life.







Managed to find photos with each one of the kids!

1 comment:

  1. Touching my heart Jackie. Happy Christmas - and May 2022 be a good year for you and your children.

    ReplyDelete