Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Feeling Rather Blah

 Not sure why I feel so tired and kind of run down.  Maybe after the stress of the real estate agent coming and recovering from this cold/allergies that I've had for a few weeks.  Maybe because my knee is hurting more even though I've lost 7kgs (taken 2 years) and now my lower back hurts as well!  Maybe just getting old, my body but my thinking is still like a 30 year old, I try to do all these jobs, the yard, deep cleaning the house but after a bit I realize that I can't do it and the kids, who are young adults should do more!  Maybe because I ran out of the supplements I've been taking and keep forgetting to buy!  Who knows but all I want to do is stay in bed!  Of course I can't, cooking, cleaning and teaching keep me busy.  Also reading a lot recently and of course TV for entertainment.  I need to get out more I think, except for shopping I don't leave the house but maybe a walk round the block might help, or to the little park near here! I'll try and see if that helps.

Thinking abut Christmas isn't helping.  Money is going to be tight after paying for the decorators.   Also in Japan it's hard to buy things that make Christmas Christmas.  Before the pandemic I would go to Costco and buy some  nice meat and decent cheese, plus stock up on chocolates and baking goods.  Last year I didn't go but planned to go this year but finding a day that either David or Mikey are free on a day that I'm not busy has been impossible.  I can order a few things on line but not meat.  I've looked at other places but meat seems to be very expensive.  So what to do for Christmas dinner.  Roast cuts or whole chickens aren't sold in Japan at local supermarkets or butchers.  I've bought a little present for everybody but not much, I might be able to buy something else but what?



No comments:

Post a Comment