Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Disappointed

 On a couple of my Facebooks groups people have been posting about these lovely Christmas treats they have been buying from an coffee/import shop that has branches throughout Japan.  Things like mincemeat, mince pies, Christmas pudding and lovely chocolates.  Yesterday David and I drove 30 minutes to a shopping mall that has this store and nothing!  A few chocolates in Christmas wrapping but nothing special!  I was really disappointed.  I've noticed this year that isn't much Christmas stuff being displayed at all.  David said that it's loosing popularity as it was always marketed towards couples, a romantic holiday not a family holiday and as the idea of being in a couple or getting married is no longer popular the holiday as gone down!

I also messed up an Amazon order!  Christopher found a shop that sells black pudding, so we ordered some.  Rather expensive, for two small sticks it cost almost 20 pounds! On the same shop I saw a Christmas pudding, something I haven't had many years!  Again about  20 pounds.  On the photo it looked like a family size one, when it arrived it was just a single serving!

The black pudding.

Look how small that is!


No comments:

Post a Comment