Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Side Effects

 I had my 2nd pfizer vaccine on Tuesday. I was hoping to get away with not having any side effects but that was not the case.  I didn't get very sick but Wednesday I got just before 5am, usual time, got breakfast for David and decided to spend sometime on the computer. After few minutes I had a raging headache, nausea and was extremely tired.  At first I thought the tiredness was due to the fact I haven't been sleeping very well.  My asthma has been rather bad lately, during the day I'm okay but at night I start coughing and wheezing.  The wheezing wakes me up. I slept on and off all Wednesday, by Thursday felt better but still tired.  I guess another trip to the doctors is due, see if I can get something for this asthma!

Hannah had her results from he first semester at university.  She managed to get a 3.2 GPA.  The subject that let her down was Japanese.  At least she can see where she has to focus!  I'm very happy and proud of her.  Besides her university she has a part time job and she also helps teaching here.  She has become very busy and most of the time she does everything without moaning!


Fluffy like to use interesting things as a pillow!


No comments:

Post a Comment