Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me

Last Friday was my 51st birthday.  I really can't get my head round being 51.  Where did the years go to?  One thing I have realised that I have to live my life now.  Hubby always talked about doing things later, he never got that later.  So I am trying to live in the now, be more aware of things around me.  I am learning a lot from Connie (her blog is listed as midlife in japan, she has changed the title of her blog but I didn't change the link).
Her one of her recent posts she was saying how the cicadas cry has finished, I never noticed until I read that!   Now I try and take time to listen and look at things!  Thanks Connie!
My kids were really sweet for my birthday.  They cleaned up and cooked lunch. David biked to the DVD store and got a couple of movies.  Christopher bought me a cup!  I had a nice relaxing day which is what I really wanted!

And we got rain, lots of rain.  I am so happy that it rained, I am also happy that it was a bit cooler for a few days.  Today will hot, up 35C not as bad as last week!  I'm a bit worried about Christopher, his started back to school this week.  The whole week is dedicated to field day practice, not a good idea in this heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment