Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Welcome back Mikey

Mikey got back yesterday from 2 weeks driving school. He has passed his drivers test, the road test at least! He has to take the written test locally as it is prefecture by prefecture.  The written test is not so hard, I'll be glad when we get a car and I can start shopping at the cheaper shops!

The heat here is really getting me down!  Every day is up to at least 35C. We have had very little rain as well but the humidity is so high.  I really hate summers here.  I dream of cool places and long to just go to UK or even Hokkaido!  Today is the last day of my vacation.  Didn't do much but just hanging around watching TV and movies was somehow nice.  I have to think about teaching tomorrow and how to build up our little English school.

No comments:

Post a Comment