Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Too Hot

I am really having a hard time with the heat!! 
It is hot every day and the nights don't get all that cool.  Even now at 7pm it is still 33C.  I am running the air conditioner in the main room but the other rooms are unbearable. 
And cooking is killing. The kitchen is part of the main room but the air conditioner doesn't reach that far.  I am trying to make things that are healthy and cooling.  The kids seem to have appetite, I don't.  I am happy with toast and fruits but the kids want meat or fish.  So I try to cook something.  Shopping is also hard.  I get somethings from the Co-op delivery service but with the kids on summer holidays I have to prepare two full meals a day.  Today I bought sushi for dinner, with some salad and rice balls it filled the kids up.  I have a load of fruit and some snack bread for a bit later when the kids start with "I'm hungry" 
All I want to do is sleep, is this normal?  I am so tired all the time.  Even the most basic of chores seems to exhaust me.  I am hoping that once the weather cools down this will pass!!  I have too much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment