Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I must be mad

Decided to try out my new steam cleaner on Monday.  The bathroom has a lot of nooks and crannies where mold had built up.  Even using the strong bleach wasn't really getting it off, so in comes the strong arm, steam cleaner.  Not a good idea in 37C heat with 70%humidity.  The result was a nice shinny bathroom and me sweating out at least 2 litres of sweat.  Just to add to my sauna experience I made homemade hamburgers and chips, standing over the hot pans was killing.
Yesterday the kids and I went to Saga City by train.  I had to renew my Aileen Registration Card.  Real pain in the neck but has to be done.  Getting to Saga City was easy enough but from the station to the government office was an awful walk, only about 15 minutes but felt much longer in the heat!  We had a quick lunch then back home. 
When we got back I went to lie down for a while and felt like my body was on fire.  I can't wait for winter!!


This is the sign at the local station saying that something was made in Germany in 1889

At Saga JR station, Hannah is copying the pose


All the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment