Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I want rain

It is official, I cannot take this heat any more. I am going crazy here.  Yesterday I had to go to the City Hall, it 10 minute walk from the house. I've done this walk many times but yesterday it was killing. I went at 10:30 but it was already 35C.  The high was 38C.  It has been 33C plus for the past 3 weeks and 30 something for at least 6 weeks.  I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE.  I want cool nights so I can sleep properly, not waking up every couple of hours in sweat!  I want cool afternoons so that I don't have to run the air conditioner just to survive!!  The forecast is for rain tomorrow, I really hope it comes!!

Got a couple of funny photos to share




Who are you?

Mikey




A place for Hisao's picture

2 comments:

  1. Did you get your rain?? We got ours about three days ago and it has not stopped raining since. It has cooled down considerably here and we are not running the AC in the daytime anymore. I didn't turn it on until past midnight last night just because it was humid-but the temp was cool-thank goodness!!! I was also at the breaking point. I walk to the gym every other day and it got to the point where I just couldn't do it. It was just absolutely too much. It was over 41 degrees in my house!!

    HURRAH for cooler weather!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got rain!!! Lots of it and thunderstorms!!
      It is cooler but I am still running the A/C becausse of the humidity. At least I can breathe out side now.
      Thank you for the last couple of blogs posts you wrote. I actually didn't notice that the cicadas had stopped until you mentioned it. From reading your blog I realised that I go around unaware of things. You are helping me to connect to the now, which what I really need.

      Delete