Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August

I can't believe that the first week of August has past. Time really flies.
The last weekend of July Christopher got really sick.  39C fever for 24 hours.  Nothing I could do broke his fever, so off to the doctor.   Turns out that he had a virus of some kind.  Doped up with medicine he returned to your usual self.  Wish I was so lucky!  I have had the most awful summer cold for the past week.  At the moment my ears are blocked and driving me crazy.
Summer holidays are well under way.  We went to a mall last week.  Treated ourselves to an all you can eat buffet.  Lots of laughs, lots of fun!  Mikey bought himself some nice clothes and sandles.  he has been away since last Saturday at a driving school.  I really hope he passes his test as we need a driver!
Kids are watching some daft ghost programme on TV,   I guess Hannah won't go upstairs by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment