Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Sixty Two

 That is how old Hisao would of been today.  I was wondering how we would of celebrated his birthday, maybe a trip to the city to try out a new resturant. It would be a low keyed celebration but fun.  So that is what I'm going to do, keep things simple but try to have fun.  I'm thinking of waiting until Sunday to do anything as today is very busy and I'm not feeling good, allergies and a cold!!  So on Sunday I'll prepare a nice meal and make a cake (or buy a cake depending on how hot it is).








Just a few random photos!

Today is also the day that my brother in law commited suicide.  That made celebrating Hisao's birthday hard.  When my mother in law was alive she would give money to the Buddhist priest to come and say a special prayer,  she didn't celebrate the son that was alive.  I guess it was her way of dealing with guilt.  Mental health is still not talked about,  it's getter better but still years behind the UK.  So I'm guessing that when my brother in law was struggling there was no help available. 



No comments:

Post a Comment